The Bridge Upgrade
- Updated Secure Browser
- Enhanced Search & Sort Capabilities
- Same Day ACH Cutoff Time Extension
- Business Bill Pay Availability within Bridgewater Business Mobile
- And more!
Secure Browser Update
Starting Saturday, March 20th, all users who access The Bridge through a Secure Browser should update it at their earliest convenience. Similar to how smartphones require regular updates, updating your Secure Browser ensures you have the most robust security settings and features available. Simply click the appropriate button below for step-by-step instructions and/or a video tutorial on how to update your Secure Browser. It will not take more than a few minutes of your time.
While many benefits are offered as a part of The Bridge upgrade, here’s what we believe you will appreciate most.
Business Bill Pay within Bridgewater Business Mobile
Use Bill Pay within The Bridge? Good news! It is now available to you within Bridgewater Business Mobile. Save time and avoid late fees by easily paying bills without hassle from your mobile device.
If you are not already enrolled in Business Bill Pay, simply contact us at [email protected] or 952.542.5100 to get started.
Same Day ACH Cutoff Time Extended to 12:30 p.m. CST
- For your convenience, the Same Day ACH cutoff time has been extended to 12:30 p.m. CST to allow for the faster transfer and settlement of funds. Same Day ACH is available upon request. To enroll, simply contact us at [email protected] or 952.542.5100.
New Quick View Search & Sort Functionality
- Quick View now offers a search bar that allows you to easily search by account number, description, name or account type. Additionally, you have the option to create “Account Groups.” Account Groups give you the ability to customize the arrangement of accounts to better categorize and organize them within their online profile.
Interested in reviewing the many features available as a part of this update? Review each new enhancements by viewing the Release Notes below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who do I contact with questions?
Please contact one of our dedicated Business Services team members at [email protected] or 952.542.5100 with any questions or concerns.
Q: When will the outage occur and how long will it last?
Updates to The Bridge and mobile app will begin at 8 p.m. CST on Friday, March 19th and are expected to end by 12 p.m. CST on Saturday, March 20th.
Q: Is there anything I need to do?
Bridgewater recommends you update your Secure Browser upon logging in for the first time after the update is complete. The other enhancements are available should you choose to utilize them, but no action is required.
Q: Why do I need to update my Secure Browser?
Various security updates are included in the newest version of the Secure Browser. To keep your environment as secure as possible and ensure you’re getting the most out of your online banking experience, we recommend installing the update upon logging in for the first time after the outage is complete.
Q: Where can I find guides and training information, so I know how to use these new benefits?
In addition to this webpage, User guides and other resources are available in the Resource Center or File Vault within The Bridge. Additionally, Bridgewater’s Resource page is updated with new guides as they relate to this upgrade.
Q: What are the added benefits of this upgrade?
For a full list of the benefits made available to you as a part of this upgrade, check out the Release Notes.