The Bridge FAQ
1. Why do I need to download the Bridgewater Secure Browser?
The safety of your financial information is important to us. By downloading a secure browser, you will experience:
- State-of-the-Art Security
- Multi-Layered Protection
- Automatically Tests Files for Corruption & Infection
- Reduced Credential Theft
- Protection Against Keylogging
- Verified Identity Through Multi-Factored Authentication
- Elimination of Hard Tokens
2. Do I need to reinitiate reoccurring ACH files?
Reoccurring templated ACH Files will transfer to The Bridge. For detailed instruction on how to create a template, click here.
After The Bridge launches on February 3rd, you will need to re-initiate these files in advance of the origination date. Please plan accordingly.
3. What are the payment cutoff times?
Cutoff times for ACH files, Remote Deposit and US currency wires are 4:00 pm CST; Foreign currency wires will be 3:00 pm CST.