The Bridge FAQ
1. When is The Bridge going to be live?
The Bridge will launch Monday, February 3rd at 7 a.m.
2. Will The Bridge replace Business Online Banking?
Yes. We are confident you will appreciate the robust capabilities The Bridge offers.
3. What are the dates and times of the planned system outage?
A planned system outage will take place at 5 p.m. CST on Friday, January 31st through 7 a.m. on Monday, February 3rd. Please contact us at 952.542.5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
4. Why do I need to download the Bridgewater Secure Browser?
The safety of your financial information is important to us. By downloading a secure browser, you will experience:
- State-of-the-Art Security
- Multi-Layered Protection
- Automatically Tests Files for Corruption & Infection
- Reduced Credential Theft
- Protection Against Keylogging
- Verified Identity Through Multi-Factored Authentication
- Elimination of Hard Tokens
6. When can I expect to receive my Activation key for the Bridgewater Secure Browser?
An activation key is required to access The Bridge for the first time. Your unique activation key will arrive in a separate email the weekend of February 1st and 2nd. Please archive this activation key for future use on up to three different devices (tablets, mobile phones, etc.). It will expire after 60 days.
7. Do I need to reinitiate reoccurring ACH files?
Reoccurring templated ACH Files will transfer to The Bridge. For detailed instruction on how to create a template, click here.
After The Bridge launches on February 3rd, you will need to re-initiate these files in advance of the origination date. Please plan accordingly.
8. What are the new payment cutoff times?
Starting February 3rd, cutoffs for ACH files and US currency wires will be 4:00 pm CST; Foreign currency wires will be 3:00 pm CST.
10. Is Remote Deposit impacted by this change?
No, the Remote Deposit system will remain the same as it is today.
11. Will my Bill Payment information (payees, history, etc) migrate to the new system?
Yes, the Bill Payment information will migrate over as it is today.
12. Will there be any outages to Bill Pay?
Yes, Bill Pay will be unavailable on Monday, February 3. All previously scheduled services for February 3rd will process as scheduled, please plan accordingly. If you have any questions, please call 952.542.5100 or email email@example.com.
13. Will I need to continue to call the ACH and Wire voicemail after submitting a payment?
No, with the added security of Bridgewater Secure Browser, the phone calls will no longer be necessary.
14. Will my hard token be utilized to log into The Bridge?
No, with the added security of Bridgewater Secure Browser, the hard token will no longer be needed.
15. Now that I no longer need my hard token, what do I do with it?
You are welcome to properly dispose of your hard token. If you'd rather, you can return your hard token to Bridgewater Bank and we will dispose of them for you.
16. Will I need a new mobile app to access The Bridge?
Yes, the Business Online Banking mobile app will go offline Friday, January 31 at 3 pm. The new app for The Bridge can be downloaded now and activated Monday, February 3. For more information on downloading the mobile app, click here.